Welcome to the OUAN Wiki

Welcome to the OUAN Wiki

The OUAN Site Wiki is a labor of love created by the current members of OUAN for the future members of OUAN. Our goal is to make the canon history of our site as easy to peruse and learn as possible for those of you who wish to join our family. Within you can find everything from species to characters to members to canon tales and so much more.

WE ARE IN BETA TESTING RIGHT NOW. ALTHOUGH 99% OF THE WIKI IS DONE, WE ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF FACT CHECKING, PROOFREADING, AND COMPLETING A FEW EXTRA PAGES AS WE REALIZE THAT WE NEED TO MAKE THEM. Please excuse our mess. If you find empty pages, we are working on filling them post haste. If you find conflicting information, we are working on making our facts align across pages and we would be happy to tell you which piece of conflicting information is correct. We apologize for any confusion, with luck Beta Testing will be over the and the Wiki will be 100% done shortly.

THANK YOU!

[ Add Reply ] [ New Topic ]

Bea

Bea

Member since April of 2014

Bea
pronoun choices

Timezone: Central
Characters:
The Huntsman
Bea is the maybe-not-entirely-sane member responsible for the Huntsman. She has been a member since 2014, when she couldn't resist the pull of the unique combination of "Once Upon A Time", "Game of Thrones" (despite having never seen a full episode), and "The Walking Dead" (despite having never seen even a clip--she is now on season 5, just for the record). This crazy lady is married with children and works full-time, so she can be difficult to spy from time to time, but is usually always lurking. Have I mentioned that she also sometimes refers to herself in the third-person?

Hi, so even though my activity can fluctuate sometimes, OUAN has been my home for over three and half years now, and I have no intention of ever leaving--sorry, Bard, you'll have to ban me if ever you want to get rid of me (; I have served as a moderator in the past for special activities and try to help out with the general cleaning of the site when life permits. I will never, ever, ever claim to know everything about this place or the stories or tales, but I will try to help however possible, be it brainstorming, just being a listening ear, or poking somebody who might be able to help instead ^.^

What You Should Know

Characters

Current:
The Huntsman

To-Do/Wish-List
Viktor
Ed

Plottage

I'm open really to any and all sorts of plots. I love anything from light and fluffy to dark and disturbing, love, hate, angst, hope, redemption arcs. I'm a dreamer and am prone to let my mind wander in idle time, so I've been known to hop online with this extravagant scene that my brain developed while vacuuming

Triggers/Limits

None, really. I'm okay with violence, smut, language. If something comes up, I'll let you know. But otherwise, you can safely assume that I'm cool with however dark it gets (;

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
[ Add Reply ] [ New Topic ]