Welcome to the OUAN Wiki

Welcome to the OUAN Wiki

The OUAN Site Wiki is a labor of love created by the current members of OUAN for the future members of OUAN. Our goal is to make the canon history of our site as easy to peruse and learn as possible for those of you who wish to join our family. Within you can find everything from species to characters to members to canon tales and so much more.

WE ARE IN BETA TESTING RIGHT NOW. ALTHOUGH 99% OF THE WIKI IS DONE, WE ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF FACT CHECKING, PROOFREADING, AND COMPLETING A FEW EXTRA PAGES AS WE REALIZE THAT WE NEED TO MAKE THEM. Please excuse our mess. If you find empty pages, we are working on filling them post haste. If you find conflicting information, we are working on making our facts align across pages and we would be happy to tell you which piece of conflicting information is correct. We apologize for any confusion, with luck Beta Testing will be over the and the Wiki will be 100% done shortly.

THANK YOU!

[ Add Reply ] [ New Topic ]

Lily, plot demon

Lilith

Member since April of 2017

Lily
she/her

I am the way into the city of woe, I am the way into eternal pain, I am the way to go among the lost... Abandon all hope ye who enter here. ~Canto III Inferno

Timezone: EST
Characters:
Fa Bao
Galena Rose
Nala
Hello all! My name is Lilith/Lily and I've been in RP on and off since September of 2012 (ish). I've RP'd in several different genre's, including angels and demons, Fae, dystopia, werecreature, and panfandom/personified. Though my favorite is panfan/personified, so this is right up my alley. I have many different fandoms, far too many to list here. I started with forum RP, though I have rp'd over IM, FB and docs as well. I try to make in-depth characters and I try to RP with just about anybody if it's feasible for the characters to plot together.

I am 31 years old. I have a Bachelor's degree in psychology, and hope to someday go further with my education and get the Master's. I love to read and I'm currently in the process of reading Lord of the Rings.

Triggers/Limits

Triggers

• IC rape (past mentions are alright)
  • incest
  • blood and gore
  • improper representation of mental health
  • the word "retard"
  • more to come if I think of any

I don't have many limits but like I said before I will not play out IC rape; though I will imply it. I have no problems writing out sex scenes, or we can fade to black whatever you're comfortable with. I am also bad with writing fight scenes though I will give it my best shot. I have come a long way in the years that I've been RPing just please ask and I'll let you know if I'm comfortable with it.

Characters

Fa Bao

Formerly known as Fa Mulan, xe is a member of the Solharan army camped out in Caerleon as protection cannon fodder for the High King and Queen against the Walking Starvation. Xe has recently been found by the High Queen while training new recruits and with the destruction of xir home country is organizing rescue attempts to save as many as possible.

Galena Rose

Galena Rose is the only daughter of Lord Zenon of the Order of Fate and Heather Rose, a farming girl from Xehacora. She was a mistake in the eyes of her father who cared enough to marry the human so she was not a bastard and then hid them away so she would not be seen by the others in his Order. When her mother died she took on her mother's last name in honor of her, after her father appeared only for the funeral and directed the staff to keep raising her.

By the time she had reached maturity at fifteen her father remarried a full blooded fae, Mariel, and moved her and her two daughters Anisa and Keren, into his secret home to raise his daughter, and then went off to die somewhere leaving his mistake an orphan and a slave to the fae woman for the last forty five years.

Nala

Nala is a forsaken priestess of the Huntress/Hunt. She was not removed from her Order, but if she were to return she would be demoted. She was best friends with Simba as a child, but as of right now, still believes him dead. She has been on the run for the past two years and has a nearly one and a half year old son with Taka. She is at present in Caerleon where she is seeking help for the Pride Lands.

Potential Plots

Fa Bao

For Bao I would love to see more people in and around Caerleon xe can work with. Whether that be with the Round Tables or simply playing guard for the city.

I would also like to see other Solharans for xir to interact with, there will be many in Caerleon with the destruction of Solhara.

Galena Rose

I would love to see some people who can help Galena adjust to sudden freedom; and how to control her magic that will be out of control once that happens. I would also like to see people who knew her before he incarceration and perhaps after as well.

Nala

I would love to see other outcasts from Xehacora for Nala to interact with. Perhaps others from Caerleon as well? She will be working in the future (not the arc) to reclaim the Pride Lands away from Scar so I would love to see people around to help with that.

Wanted Characters

Fa Bao

• Anyone from the Mulan canon tale, preferably Yao, Ling and Chien-Po.
  • People in Caerleon for xir to interact with and hopefully feel safe enough to open up to.

Galena Rose

• As of right now I do not have anyone in mind for Galena as she would rather stay away from her step family.

Nala

• Any skinwalkers be they from the Pride Lands or anywhere else. Good or bad.
  • People from Lion King or Bambi canons especially Sarafina and Imani (oc)
  • People willing to help her take down Taka/Scar and reunite the skinwalkers

Gifts

a lovely lily by Fox!

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
[ Add Reply ] [ New Topic ]