Welcome to the OUAN Wiki

Welcome to the OUAN Wiki

The OUAN Site Wiki is a labor of love created by the current members of OUAN for the future members of OUAN. Our goal is to make the canon history of our site as easy to peruse and learn as possible for those of you who wish to join our family. Within you can find everything from species to characters to members to canon tales and so much more.

WE ARE IN BETA TESTING RIGHT NOW. ALTHOUGH 99% OF THE WIKI IS DONE, WE ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF FACT CHECKING, PROOFREADING, AND COMPLETING A FEW EXTRA PAGES AS WE REALIZE THAT WE NEED TO MAKE THEM. Please excuse our mess. If you find empty pages, we are working on filling them post haste. If you find conflicting information, we are working on making our facts align across pages and we would be happy to tell you which piece of conflicting information is correct. We apologize for any confusion, with luck Beta Testing will be over the and the Wiki will be 100% done shortly.

THANK YOU!

[ Add Reply ] [ New Topic ]

Bones

Bones

Member since March 2014

Bones
female

Not all who wander are lost

Timezone: Pacific Northwest
Characters:
Arthur Pendragon Alexandrea Morana Jack Frost
Bones is a member and moderator of this godforsaken site. She loves it a lot, and she loves its people. She's a bit of a derp and a bit weird but she's mostly chill and likes a good conversation.

The Legend

About the Legend

So I am Bones, and you can pick whichever reference you would like this to be. I'll just say that yes, it IS from a TV show which pretty much narrows that down to two options but honestly if you can think of another one I'd love to hear it. There are many variations of this name, including Bone, Bonesy(sie), and Boner. Though the only people who have ever called me Boner ended up being a dip shit so call me that at your own peril. Come to think of it though, I don't remember every time I've been called Boner so maybe there's some innocent sods who've slipped through and I've forgotten XD.

Anyways, things about me:

I like ponies. Like, a lot. All equines are ponies to me and if you get into a dispute about size with me I will just giggle a lot. I ride ponies quite often, don't actually own one but I am knowledgable and also have done stupid amounts of research on medieval horses and equine warfare so if you ever wanna nerd chat it up with me or have questions I'm HAPPY to oblige.

I also like dragons. I am ace as they come so I guess that is not a surprise.

I read, I write (duh) and I'm also an Arthurian nerd though not nearly on the level that Bard is. I also am an archer. I just got out of school, and I have a full time job that I enjoy even though it makes me want to bang my head against the wall sometimes.

Strengths:

I love plots. And ponies. I'm good with pony knowledge. I also really like science and I LOOVE coming up with hypothetical solutions to magical/physics problems in the Ga'lean world and enjoy making the absolutely fantastical slightly realistic.

Weaknesses:

I have the attention span of a goldfish. Seriously. I get distracted by just about ANYTHING and then forget EVERYTHING I was doing, I have come up with these cool plot ideas before and then somebody brings it up and I'm like "oh that's neat" and they're like "it's your idea" and I'm like "wait.....what?" The frequency the occurs at is sad. So if I forget a thread/plot/thing that we have I'm sorry it's not that I don't like it, it's just that I'm a fucking idiot. It's honestly a miracle I've gotten this far in life.
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
[ Add Reply ] [ New Topic ]