Add Reply
New Poll

request for slyvia

Fox
Oct 22 2017, 10:29 PM / Post #: 36702 Quote

<td style="width: 550px; vertical-align: top;"><table style="width: 550px;"><tr><td width="60%"> Oct 11 2014, 06:06 PM </td><td width="10%"></td><td width="10%"><a href='http://onceanightmare.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=report&amp;f=278&amp;t=3259&amp;p=7731&amp;st='><span class='button-small'>Report</span></a> </td><td width="10%"><a href='http://onceanightmare.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=Post&amp;CODE=06&amp;f=278&amp;t=3259&amp;p=7731'><span class='button-small'>Quote</span></a> </td><td width="10%"></td></tr></table style="padding: 10px;"><P><div style="text-align: justify; padding: 5px;">
<center><style type="text/css">.genappbam {opacity: 0.0;transition-duration: 0.6s;-moz-transition-duration: 0.6s;-webkit-transition-duration: 0.6s;-o-transition-duration: 0.6s;background: #1F1F1F;color: #fff;text-align: justify;width: 300px;height: 300px;padding: 20px;padding-top: 30px;border-right: 5px solid #224466;}.genappbam:hover { opacity: .95 }.genapptabs {position: relative; width: 500px;height: 500px;padding: 10px;background-image: url(http://www.bardofprey.com/marble.jpg);}.genapptab {float: left;}.genapptab label {display: block;width: 70px; text-align: center;font-family: oswald;margin-right: 5px;color: #fff;font-size: 10px;letter-spacing: 1px;
text-transform: uppercase;padding: 5px;border: 0px solid #ccc;position: relative;top: 20px;left: 120px;}.genapptab [type=radio] {display: none; }.genappinside {position: absolute;top: 55px;left: 45px;width: 380px;height: 380px;background: white;padding: 20px;}[type=radio]:checked ~ label {text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #fff; color: transparent; border-bottom: 0px solid white; z-index: 2;}[type=radio]:checked ~ label ~ .genappinside {z-index: 1;}.genappcharrie { width:150px; height:25px; text-align:center; display:table-cell; vertical-align:middle; font-family:'Metal Mania',cursive; font-size:12px; color:#224466; line-height:100%; word-spacing:-2; }.genapppicks { opacity:0; height:100px; width:100px; background-color:DEF1F0; -webkit-transition-duration: 0.8s; -moz-transition-duration: 0.8s; transition-duration: 0.8s; } .genapppicks:hover { opacity:1; }.genappstat { height:90px; width:90px; text-align:justify; font-family:'Metal Mania', cursive; font-size:11px; color: #224466; line-height:95%; padding:5px; letter-spacing:0; word-spacing:0; overflow:hidden; background-image: url(http://www.bardofprey.com/marble.jpg); text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #fff; }
</style><div class="genapptabs"><div class="genapptab"><input type="radio" id="genapptab-1" name="genapptab-group-1" checked><label for="genapptab-1">Intro</label><div class="genappinside"><div style="width: 380px; height: 380px;

background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/Bw8vPy1.jpg);">

<div style="width: 280px; position: relative; top: 280; font-family: 'Metal Mania', cursive; color: #224466; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #fff; font-size: 48px; border-bottom: 0px solid #224466;">

Jareth

</div><div style="font-family: georgia; color: #fff; font-size: 24px; position: relative; top: 295px;"><B><i>

Allutheria

</b></i></div>
<div class="genappbam">
<BR><BR>
<Center><table><th><div style="width: 75px; height: 75px; background-color: #224466; text-align: center; font-family: bebas; color: 333333; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 11px; color: white;"><BR><BR>

</div></th> <th><div style="margin-left: 5px; width: 123px; height: 15px; padding: 10px; background-color: white; border-right: 5px solid #224466; font-family: calibri; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 9px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 1px;"><div style="padding-top: 2px; color: #224466;">

Fae

</div></div> <div style="padding-top: 5px;"></div><div style="margin-left: 5px; width: 123px; height: 15px; padding: 10px; background-color: white; border-right: 5px solid #224466; font-family: calibri; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 9px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 1px;"><div style="padding-top: 1px; color: #224466;">Goblin King</div></div></th></table><div style="margin-top: 5px; width: 209px; padding: 11px; background-color: #f4f4f4; font-family: calibri; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 9px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #224466;"><B>

Labyrinth

</b></div><div style="margin-top: 5px; width: 209px; padding: 11px; background-color: #f4f4f4; font-family: calibri; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 9px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #224466;"><B>

David Fucking Bowie

</b></div><BR><div style="padding-top: 5px;"></div><div style="margin-top: 5px;"></div> <table><th><div style="width: 100px; padding: 6px; background-color: #224466; font-family: calibri; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 9px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 1px; color: white; border-right: 5px solid white;">

Sylvia

</div></a></th> <th><div style="margin-left: 5px;"><div style="width: 100px; padding: 6px; background-color: #224466; font-family: calibri; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 9px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 1px; color: white; border-right: 5px solid white;">

</div></a></div></th></table> <div style="margin-top: 5px; width: 233px; height: 12px; padding: 5px; background-color: #224466; font-family: calibri; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 9px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #fff;">

aim & eastern

</div> </center></div></div></div></div><div class="genapptab"><input type="radio" id="genapptab-2" name="genapptab-group-1">
<label for="genapptab-2">App</label><div class="genappinside"><div style="padding-right: 10px; width: 360px; font-family: georgia; color: #121212; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 2px; height: 380px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify;">

The Goblins were nothing but a product of war. They were created to oppose the image of the Fae, their visages ugly and demeaning. They were hated, discarded, used as pawns then reconstructed to make more. Lab rats, guinea pigs, the Goblins were no better than kamikazes ready to detonate at any moment on a rival Court. Following blindly at the footsteps of their creators, the Goblins accomplished all that was required of them, but they were cast aside, thrown into a large labyrinth and confined there until their masters decided they were of use once more. The Goblins couldn't be destroyed, but that's where I became very handy. The poor species was revived under my rule; call it charity, if you will. <p>

I was and am an individual, frustrated with the unwillingness of my fellow Fae to support me in the manner I desired. I wanted my own Court, it was that simple. The disrespect was infuriating, I could not fathom why they were so blind to my visions. But it was no matter, I was self-sufficient in my own mind, and I had a plan. There was a layer of naivety in my decision to get to the heart of the Labyrinth and find the Goblins. However, I forged a path to the outer walls. <p>

The architecture was astounding, the creation a model work of the Fae, certainly. Gates, covered in moss of all shades from viridian to mint greeted me when I entered. I stared up at the top of its castle in the center and felt as though a pair of eyes pierced through my heart. Stepping through, I realized the labyrinth was designed to keep away even the smartest Fae, but I braved through. The journey was spiritual, really, nothing like I'd ever experienced before. There was never a time in my life where I felt so vulnerable as I did in that maze. <p>

I was met with several unfortunate ends, my judgement wronged me at nearly every turn. Frustration became my companion and I attempted to burn through the Labyrinth. But the walls were unaffected. Several curses left my lips but I continued on my journey. Without my superior abilities I might have been stalled in the labyrinth for a lifetime, but I did find the center. <p>

Upon entering, I was seen as an intruder, though it was evident that not a single Fae had made it through the Labyrinth before and others were quite rare already. The Goblins were confused, more than anything. I made my presence clear to them, alerting them to my strength. They left me alone, a short-term solution. However, I had a greater plan in mind that had only solidified in the arms of the labyrinth. Taking the time necessary, I needed them to love me and fear me. I was already interesting enough to them, but I would have to prove myself. It was the only time I was willing to sink to such a level, but I did it for myself and them. In time, I would create a Court, <i>my</i> Court. <p>

The Goblins were smarter than I initially thought. They were injured at the slightest touch, but magic had but a minimal effect on them. I aided them through a sort of training to master their limited abilities. I was good to them, gifting them with a new power to change their form into one that resembled a Fae. They could be beautiful, smart, whatever they desired so long as they accepted me as their leader. <p>

Now completely settled in the castle, I perfected an orb of concentrated magic that would allow me to go in and out of the castle with a simple thought. With it, I returned to the Fae-inhabited regions of Allutheria to make my plan known once again. Once more I was rejected by my peers and disregarded completely. At that moment an anger swelled inside me; I would not rest until my plans were put into action. I needed assistance, but my time seemed to be faltering. I would need to leave the land I knew and disguise myself as a human. <p>

By day I explored Ga'leah, watching from the eyes of Jeremy Graft, my new form. By night, I was back in the castle, planning my domination. Nearly a year passed, each day the same, uneventful monotone. However, supernatural beings with great influence were not uncommon between regions. I knew, with my extensive magic, I could convince someone worthy to become an ally. <p>

When I reached Xehacora, my motivation skyrocketed. Word of a wizard, capable of the greatest aid, reached my ears. At first, I was hesitant, but the Sortilege drew me in, and the closer I got, the more I began to expect opportunity from the Wizard. Just as I made it through the Labyrinth, I strode through the elaborate emerald castle, demanding to see the founder. And what a founder indeed. He was a sight, dressed in an odd shade of green that would never flatter anyone. He presented himself in a manner that seemed flamboyant rather than genuine. I sensed no magic within him, but I would not be able to accuse him without retort in a mortal form. Shedding the disguise, I was on him, threatening him unless he agreed to assist me. I was not unreasonable, no, I even offered him payment in advance for my wishes in the form of my signature orb. It would grant him the illusions he desired. All he needed to do was to forge a gateway for the Goblins to be free of the confinements of the Labyrinth - to go to Ga'leah. Should he do that, his life would not be wasted, and I would finally receive the power I deserved. <p>

He began his work immediately with an <i>encouraging</i> nudge. Within a small amount of time he had two students under his wing, both so innocent. They trusted the Wizard greatly, something which I recognized instantly. All he had to do was exploit them for my wishes, then all would be fine. As I took a backseat and watched the Wizard work, I saw my plan unfold handsomely. The repulsive apprentice recited the spell granting a link from the Labyrinth to Ga'leah. I felt as though the sun itself was cringing at the sight of me and my wondrous plan. My Goblins were awakened to the outside world once again, and they worshiped me for it. I was their Master. But to fuel the magic necessary for the Goblins to keep their Fae forms, I would need youth. Children were the source, and with the Goblins freed from the ancient spell cast upon them, I could send them to Ga'leah to collect the children they required.<p>

Like a business, the system was a great success and it expanded wildly. With my Goblins, I began to affect Allutheria and Ga'leah alike. The children became simple slaves for me until their youth needed to keep my Goblins in, shall I say, the best of shape. My resources became vast and he children became popular. My presence, once forgotten, became known across every land. I was no longer simply Jareth, for most knew me as the Goblin King. I had my Court, loyal Goblin servants, and child slaves to do my bidding, and a Wizard ally who was nearly indebted to me and who admired me more than anyone. <p>

It seemed as though nothing could go wrong.

</div></div></div><div class="genapptab"><input type="radio" id="genapptab-3" name="genapptab-group-1"><label for="genapptab-3">Sample</label><div class="genappinside"><div style="padding-right: 10px; width: 360px; font-family: georgia; color: #121212; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 2px; height: 380px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify;">

The title of "Wizard" seemed pretentious, though Jareth could not complain, for he was the Goblin King, lord of prententiousness himself. Should such a word actually exist, he should like to envelop it. Eyes glaring at the emerald castle before him, Jareth strode forward. He must speak to the man of mysteries. <p>

When he passed through a series of corridors, the walls seemed to shrink and splits in the hallways became sparse. The path was evident to the Wizard's chamber, and Jareth had to force himself to appear stable. Humanity fascinated him in the time he had spent away from the Labyrinth and the emerald castle was no exception. He knew the Wizard must be hiding something in his embellished architecture, though he could not place it. <p>

A knock came to the door. <b>"Wizard, I've come to trade favors,"</b> he said, gaze focused on the green around him. A creak signified the door's opening and Jareth stepped into the room. He did not expect to see the man before him, and an eyebrow raised in response. <b>"Are you the Wizard?"</b> he asked, though he knew the answer. A crisp nod acknowledged the question, followed by a simple mannerism with a gloved hand. Jareth despised the Wizard's deep olive leather gloves. <p>

<span style='color:green'>"What do you need, traveler?"</span> the Wizard asked. He placed his hands behind him and flashed a smile large enough to rival the moon. He certainly wasn't fulfilling the image Jareth had in mind. He was skeptical, sensing no magic within the man clad in green. <p>

<b>"I have no time for formalities,"</b> Jareth began, moving closer to the Wizard. He crossed his arms and the other man responded with a step backward. He came to intimidate, he always did. <b>"I need a path forged and you're the man to do it."</b> The Wizard's chin pushed upward in thought. <p>

<span style='color:green'>"And?"</span> he said, desire for the rest of the trade offer made clear as his chest leaned forward. Jareth could see the Wizard was intrigued by him. <p>

<b>"You need not worry about that, I can offer you anything you need."</b> A glance lasted a bit too long, though as he absorbed the Wizard's appearance, a sadistic and satisfied grin solidified his deal. The Wizard nodded. <p>

<span style='color:green'>"So be it."</span>

</div></center> </a></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"><table style="width: 550px;"><tr><td width="60%"></td><td width="20%"><div class="mininav"><a href="<a href='http://onceanightmare.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=Msg&amp;CODE=04&amp;MID=243'><span class='button-small'>PM</span></a>">PM</a></td><td width="20%"><div class="mininav"><a href="">email</a> </td></tr></table></td></tr><tr><td style="width:300px;"> <P> </td><TD> </td></tr><tr><TD colspan="2" style="height: 15px;"> </td></tr>
</table></center>

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Affiliates
Resources & Directories

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.