Add Reply
New Poll

never doing this again, tag › amelia

Running for her life The dark rain from her eyes still falls Breathtaking butterfly Chose a dark day to live

lily
Nov 12 2017, 04:58 PM / Post #: 37030 Quote

exiled preistess

tagged: Amelia Bonny
notes: short ones can go here!
When the end of Mehefin came around Nala watched as all of the humans around the castle got excited. Being a skinwalker and living in the Pride Lands and then on the run she found herself a bit out of the loop as to why people were getting excited for a festival. From what she could gather it was a big deal and very exciting. It was apparently the first human festival since the Blight's end and everyone was looking forward to going to Wyldgate for the festival.

If she were honest she wasn't quite sure what to make of it and she didn't want to ask just anyone and look stupid and get laughed at. While she doubted everyone would behave this way she knew some would and she wasn't sure who those were. She knew there was at least one person that wouldn't laugh at her and she was currently on her way to her quarters now, Ekundayo on her hip. The captain had not yet had the chance to meet her son so it would be a double bonus. With the Blight things had gotten out of control and Amelia had been busy fighting and learning how to work with her dragon; sometimes with the help of Nala, and sometimes with her other skinwalker friend.

When she got to the door she shifted her son a bit and carefully knocked on the door, knowing Amelia was home she could smell her inside.

BY MITZI

I'm full of wisdom. I'm also full of bullshit, though, so: Caveat emptor, and suchlike.

Alistair
Nov 26 2017, 12:38 PM / Post #: 37132 Quote

Festivals? I mean, usually, I steal at these things, but...
Amelia tended to be an early riser - that actually put it fairly mildly. She was typically up before the sun, finding somewhere with no one else around where she could practice with her sword. Aboard ship the wee hours of the morning were the least populated - not private, but there were fewer people to mock or get in her way. It had been a long time since she had to sneak her swordplay to avoid having the pirates jeer and mock her for being a woman trying to train with a sword. Habits were hard to break though, and she'd come to enjoy the habit of training in the dark. Among other things, it had taught her never to rely too much on her sight... and the solitude was decent, too.

Of course, all that early morning work didn't mean that she always STAYED awake afterward.

So when Nala knocked on the door, the pirate groaned a little into her pillow, taking a deep breath and pushing herself partway up, knocking aside the pillow she'd set up to block the direct light through the window - which she also winced at.

"Yeah hang on..." Her sense of smell - even as a human - was now a lot better than it had been before her... incident, but she was still adjusting to it. That being said, she was pretty sure she caught... "Nala?"

Amelia rolled off the bed, rubbing at her neck. She was just wearing her blouse and shorts still when she pulled the door open, tying her mess of dark hair behind her head. "Well hello lovely, what-" She paused as she looked up, seeing the child, and blinked a moment. Thaaaaaaat had been what threw her nose off. "Well well, I didn't realize you brought a date..."

Running for her life The dark rain from her eyes still falls Breathtaking butterfly Chose a dark day to live

lily
Jan 5 2018, 11:17 PM / Post #: 37314 Quote

exiled preistess

tagged: Amelia Bonny
notes: short ones can go here!
Nala waited patiently for Amelia to come to the door and she smiled as her toddler reached for her hair from her hip. Easy baby; don't pull hard that hurts. He babbled at her and inspected the hair; it would soon be long enough she could weave beads in it again. Her acute hearing could hear the pirate groaning through the door and Nala looked a bit sheepish; she hadn't meant to wake the pirate up. She also heard her yell and waited patiently.

When Ame opened the door Nala gave he a once over and purred a little; the look was very sexy on her and if she didn't have her son with her the lioness would have been all over it. She noticed the confusion on the pirate's face as she opened the door and gave a small smirk; clearly the pirate had not been expecting a child. Hello lovely; yes I brought a date along. We had been hearing about a human festival, but were unsure what it was. That being said I am sorry we woke you if you'd like more sleep we can come back later. After waking her up it was the least Nala could offer; Or we can come in and curl up with you; Ekun won't make too much noise and will be happy to play with some toys that I brought along for him until he naps.

BY MITZI

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.