Add Reply

Who's Who

When all of the beauty turns to pain When all of the madness falls like rain As long as we crash and we collide We will be gorgeous, you and I.

The Bard
Jan 17 2014, 04:28 AM Quote

MEMBER DIRECTORY
THE MEN AND WOMEN ARE MERELY PLAYERS
this is the member directory! it's a simple one: just take the code below and reply to this topic. to create an entry to for yourself and your characters. you are responsible for adding new characters and removing dropped ones yourself when creating and dropping characters. when you have to add or delete characters, just add to the code using the second code. easy peasy. we've left three spaces for your first three characters, but we know you'll need more, because (like us) you've got a character addiction! it's par for the course here... better to just accept it and carry on.

Member Group Colors are as follows:

Allutheria: #7851A9
Caelum: #1D2951
Caerleon: #696969
Calladahn: #007229
Dokrayth: #80461B
Maritanis: #1F75FE
Solhara: #ED9121
Xehcaora: #daa520
BASE CODE:
CODE
[dohtml]<center><div style="width: 400px;  padding: 30px; background-image: url('http://onceuponaskin.b1.jcink.com/uploads/onceuponaskin/Backy4.jpg'); border:1px solid #efefef; "><div style="width: 370px; height: 45px; padding: 15px; background: #17171a;"> <div class="aname">NAME</div> <div class="subtitle">AGE - TIMEZONE - CONTACT - # CHARACTERS</div></div> <div style="width: 370px; padding: 15px; background: #fff;"><table> <tr><td><center><div class="wwbackground" style="background: GROUPCOLOR;"> <div class="wwicon" style="background: url(100X100 GIF HERE); background-size: cover;"></div></div> <div class="wwname" style="color: GROUPCOLOR;">INITIAL. LAST NAME</div> <div class="wwdetails">AGE - PB</div></center></td> <td><center><div class="wwbackground" style="background: GROUPCOLOR;"> <div class="wwicon" style="background: url(100X100 GIF HERE); background-size: cover;"></div></div> <div class="wwname" style="color: GROUPCOLOR;">INITIAL. LAST NAME</div> <div class="wwdetails">AGE - PB</div></center></td> <td><center><div class="wwbackground" style="background: GROUPCOLOR;"> <div class="wwicon" style="background: url(100X100 GIF HERE); background-size: cover;"></div></div> <div class="wwname" style="color: GROUPCOLOR;">INITIAL. LAST NAME</div> <div class="wwdetails">AGE - PB</div></center></td></tr> (PUT SECOND CODE HERE FOR MORE OR DELETE THIS IF NOT NEEDED) </table></div></div></center>[/dohtml]

ADD A ROW:

CODE
<tr><td><center><div class="wwbackground" style="background: GROUPCOLOR;"> <div class="wwicon" style="background: url(100X100 GIF HERE); background-size: cover;"></div></div> <div class="wwname" style="color: GROUPCOLOR;">INITIAL. LAST NAME</div> <div class="wwdetails">AGE - PB</div></center></td> <td><center><div class="wwbackground" style="background: GROUPCOLOR;"> <div class="wwicon" style="background: url(100X100 GIF HERE); background-size: cover;"></div></div> <div class="wwname" style="color: GROUPCOLOR;">INITIAL. LAST NAME</div> <div class="wwdetails">AGE - PB</div></center></td> <td><center><div class="wwbackground" style="background: GROUPCOLOR;"> <div class="wwicon" style="background: url(100X100 GIF HERE); background-size: cover;"></div></div> <div class="wwname" style="color: GROUPCOLOR;">INITIAL. LAST NAME</div> <div class="wwdetails">AGE - PB</div></center></td></tr>
WHAT KATY DID

When all of the beauty turns to pain When all of the madness falls like rain As long as we crash and we collide We will be gorgeous, you and I.

The Bard
Mar 24 2014, 10:52 PM Quote

THE BARD
OLD - EASTERN - AIM/SKYPE/DISCORD - 7 CHARACTERS
PANTHEON
THE LAST UNICORN
KING ARTHUR
Hercules
SLEEPING BEAUTY
FROG PRINCE
LABYRINTH

Eponine
Mar 25 2014, 03:31 AM Quote

EPONINE
21 - CENTRAL- PM - 6 CHARACTERS
KING ARTHUR
Original
ROBIN HOOD
KING ARTHUR
SWAN LAKE
THE PANTHEON

Bea
Mar 26 2014, 11:28 AM Quote

BEA
27 - CENTRAL- PM - 3 CHARACTERS

Just once I want my life to be like an 80’s movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason.

Bones
Mar 30 2014, 12:05 PM Quote

Bones
21 - PACIFIC- PM - 3 CHARACTERS
KING ARTHUR
KING ARTHUR
SNOW QUEEN

pour me another drink and punch me in the face, you can call me Nancy

Sloane
Jul 19 2014, 10:15 AM Quote

SLOANE
27 - CENTRAL- sloaneynicole : AIM - 4 CHARACTERS
ORIGINAL
KING ARTHUR
THE LION KING
SLEEPING BEAUTY

Larentya | The Cheshire Cat | The White Queen | The Dragon | Nemesis | Raukus the Reveler | The White Hart

Tricksy Nyxi
Nov 4 2015, 09:54 AM Quote

Nyxi
PLENTY LEGAL - CENTRAL- AIM - 9 CHARACTERS
ORIGINAL
ALICE IN WONDERLAND
ORIGINAL
ORIGINAL
ALICE IN WONDERLAND
ORIGINAL
THE PANTHEON
ORIGINAL

Fox
Dec 7 2015, 10:36 PM Quote

Fox
20's - EASTERN- PM - 1 CHARACTER

I will look for you. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Alistair
Jan 5 2016, 07:19 PM Quote

Alistair
28 - GMT-5 - AIM: avarassliner - 6 CHARACTERS
Swan Lake
ORIGINAL
ORIGINAL
The Pantheon
ORIGINAL

Reba
Mar 7 2016, 01:08 AM Quote

Reba
25 - EASTERN- rebazatz@gmail.com - 1 CHARACTERS
Beauty and the Beast

all that is gold does not glitter/not all those who wander are lost/the old that is strong does not wither/deep roots are not reached by the frost

Panda
Jan 9 2017, 09:38 PM Quote

Panda
23 - GMT-9 - PM - 3 CHARACTERS
ORIGINAL
Snow Queen
ROBIN HOOD

Running for her life The dark rain from her eyes still falls Breathtaking butterfly Chose a dark day to live

lily
Apr 18 2017, 02:17 AM Quote

LILY
30 - EST - DISCORD (lilith#2077) & PM - 2 CHARACTERS
mulan
LION KING

Hell is empty, all the devils are here.

Zev
May 5 2017, 06:11 AM Quote

Zev(erly)
25 - EST - PM/AIM - 2 CHARACTERS
Original
Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland

Tele
May 7 2017, 02:35 AM Quote

Tele
Childish - -6 CMT - Aim & stuff - 1 + Hoggle
Orpheus
23 - Tom Felton

Elle
Aug 7 2017, 09:21 PM Quote

ELLE
20 - CENTRAL - PM FIRST - 1 CHARACTERS
ELLA HYLAND
CINDERELLA

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

TAGBOX
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Affiliates
Resources & Directories

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.