Add Reply
New Poll

here kitty kitty [past], tag › aeshma

Running for her life The dark rain from her eyes still falls Breathtaking butterfly Chose a dark day to live

lily
Oct 29 2017, 12:15 AM / Post #: 36869 Quote

exiled preistess

tagged: Aeshma
notes: playing with pregnant kitty
Things had been relatively safe lately and that was beginning to make Nala worried. Safe usually meant that trouble was coming in the form of another assassin and she was too far pregnant to do any good against one. She would be captured and after she gave birth her child would be taken and she would die.

She couldn't let that happen. With a determined growl she slunk out of her current cave and moved to find a new one. She had to keep her unborn child safe at all costs if nothing else. It was a long journey to find a new safe place and her belly swung beneath her heavy with child. She would birth within the next month or so this was not something she should even be doing.

It took a while but eventually she found a suitable hiding place where she could safely birth her child and stay away from the assassin's. She easily made sure the cave looked natural and that she wasn't living there and settled down. Though her demeanor was not relaxed she still watched just in case.

BY MITZI

you can dance on the grave and the bones of the children, if you know what to say / and you know it's begun from the beat of the drums, and the screams from the mouths of the babes / and we pray, as we're watching the charade / welcome to your wedding day

felix
Oct 30 2017, 12:34 AM / Post #: 36886 Quote

you've got an awful long way to go
The sun beat down on the pridelands as the stranger trekked over the plains. He was hot, sweating under his tunic and beginning to wonder why on Ga'leah he'd come out here. It was something so strange--the fun tug he'd felt in his gut, his hunch to go explore, that always came on him when he grew bored. Sure, Fynnon was fine. The capital was gorgeous, and he loved the court. But it was different now. He spent most nights stealing a bed at the tavern using his illusion, and wandering the city. Sometimes that got utterly drab, and hence, he was trekking through the pridelands, on the lookout for danger. He knew this place to be a bit unfriendly, when dealing with people other than skinwalkers, and as such--he was quite excited, looking for trouble as he was.

The fae soon found it. A cave loomed ahead, and while Aeshma was not quite certain he could see anyone within, dusty boots finally climbing up a small tussock and staring down at the cave entrance. A smirk played across his lips, nimble fingers playing across his pipe. Not...yet. He instead closed his eyes, reaching out with his mind to try and speak to whoever might be stealing away in their hiding place.

I know you're there.

[outfit] || tag: Nala

BY MITZI

Running for her life The dark rain from her eyes still falls Breathtaking butterfly Chose a dark day to live

lily
Nov 3 2017, 10:01 AM / Post #: 36942 Quote

exiled preistess

notes: "Telepathic response"
Nala kept careful watch; simply waiting. For what she wasn't sure, but something told her danger loomed ahead and she wanted to be as prepared as possible. It was as nerve wracking as it was dangerous. She didn't need the added stress this close to her due date and she stopped her watch for a moment to gently nuzzle and lick her belly. This was hardly the child's fault it was hers for putting it in so much danger. Staying had not been an option and with no where else to go a life of danger was what she had damned her child to. She hoped it would forgive her some day.

Something in the air changed and she perked up; there was danger near by; another assassin? If it was Taka had paid good money for them, they screamed danger, but how had they found her? She still had scent blockers and made sure to cover her tracks unless she had missed something this cave should have been passed over. She stilled her breathing and waited.

She didn't have to wait long until a voice came into her head. She was used to thiat, having served Ceren for years. But what she wasn't expecting was a male voice saying he knew she was in here. That set her on edge worse and she shifted a bit. Not responding would be wise, but somehow her position was already given away so it would be a moot point to ignore it. "How?" That seemed to be a reasonable response.

BY MITZI

you can dance on the grave and the bones of the children, if you know what to say / and you know it's begun from the beat of the drums, and the screams from the mouths of the babes / and we pray, as we're watching the charade / welcome to your wedding day

felix
Nov 10 2017, 01:04 PM / Post #: 37009 Quote

you've got an awful long way to go
Aeshma took a seat, for now, resting with that playful smirk, boots crossed over one another as he ran nimble fingers over his pipe--maybe later, if this woman proved less interesting than he bargained on. He heard her response, though--and it was clear she wasn't happy about it.

Oh, a lucky guess.

His voice was teasing, friendly, even, creeping into her head uninvited.

I presume you're not alone, either...are you, dear mother?

There had been two minds, after all--though one he could not enter. She was either with child, had given birth, or someone was near death in that cave. He was going to guess at the first two options. The fae stood, slowly, making his way closer to the mouth of the cave--though with some hesitation. He wasn't going to barge in, after all--he was in the pridelands, and there was every possibility this woman would not take kindly to a stranger intruding.

I mean you no harm--whatever you might be hiding from, I assure you I am not it.

[outfit] || tag: Nala

BY MITZI

lily
Nov 28 2017, 08:18 AM / Post #: 37141 Quote

exiled preistess

notes: "Telepathic response"
The lioness tensed and growled lowly when he spoke again, especially when he mentioned her being a mother. He would be able to hear the growl. Yes it was obvious if you looked at her, but this male hadn't, had he? She had been sure the area was clear when she moved here. You presume correctly, though this does little to comfort me.

She could smell him coming closer and she snarled verbally, a warning to not enter the cave. She may be heavy with cub but that did not mean she wasnt capable of defending herself. This non-assadsin woild learn this if he came too close. I hide from assassins that would see me dead and my child returned to its father. Who or what are you if you mean me and my unborn child no harm?

Inside the cave she shifted and moved to her feet, though it was getting harder to do and she laid in wait for his answers.

BY MITZI

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Affiliates
Resources & Directories

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.