Add Reply

Pride Land allies

Running for her life The dark rain from her eyes still falls Breathtaking butterfly Chose a dark day to live

lily
May 3 2017, 03:24 PM Quote

Sarafina
Sarafina is Nala's mother and, at Nala's last knowledge, was one of her largest supporters. She was the High Priestess of the Huntress next to Rafiki the High Priest and one of the best huntresses in the Pride Lands. She encouraged her daughter to join the Temple as well when she was old enough to start her training. She was very proud of her daughter and watched as she rose through the ranks. Sara was worried after the death of Simba when Nala buried herself in her training and did very little socializing among her peers and age group in her grief.

She was relieved when Nala started to recover and re socialize with her generational group and become one with them again. She grew especially close with her huntress group and Sarafina was pleased.

Two years ago when Taka/Scar called upon Nala to be his wife and become his new Queen she was terrified. How she reacted after her daughter ran is up to you, and if her banishment from the fold was simply forced by Scar or if she was in full support of it. I would love to see Sarafina on board; everything not listed above is open for you.

55 years old
High Priestess of the Hunt (former)
Viola Davis
lion skinwalker
xehacora
Timon
These next two requests are for Timon and Pumbaa. I am requesting them for Nala because I imagine they live in the outskirts of the Pride Lands, as far away from Scar and the Hyena's as they can possibly get. I picture them as survivalists trying to avoid Scar's rule for as long as possible. They are very close and the relationship they have is completely up to the people who pick them up. Tho they are from a different pride as Nala she considers them to be brothers in arms.

I picture the pair as befriending Nala while she was still welcome in the pride lands; perhaps she saved them from another predator that was trying to eat them and in turn healed their wounds. I imagine that while she was on the run she would come to them on occasion to rest but wouldn't stay long for fear of the hyena's finding her.

As for Timon, I imagine him to be the more talkative and smart of the pair, but sometimes his ideas can get them in trouble which is why he needs Pumbaa around to keep him in line. No one knows why he chose a meerkat for his skin but the reasoning is completely up to you.

30's years old
nomad
Keegan-Michael Key
meerkat skinwalker
xehacora
Pumbaa
This is the second half of the Timon and Pumbaa request. I have the pertinent information about my headcanon's for the pair in the Timon section if you want to read about them there. As I stated before Nala considers them to be close as siblings and she is hoping the pair are still behind her after two years away.

No one is quite certain why Pumbaa chose a warthog for his skin and the reason is entirely up to you. I see him as being Timon's protector and body guard and generally the one to get him out of trouble.

30's years old
nomad
Jordan Peele
warthog skinwalker
xehacora
Imami
This is a request for one of the members of Nala's close group of hunter/priest/priestess friends. She is one of the closer ones to Nala in age, and perhaps was friends with Nala before Simba as well. Perhaps she knew Simba as well and the three were friends and Imami felt the loss of Simba just as hard and she was the one to help Nala out of the slump she was in after Simba's death.

I would like it if Imami was one of the few to stay loyal to Nala after she ran and was just as insulted at the thought of Scar forcing her into marriage. If she knows about Ekundayo is up for debate when you pick her up. It is also up to you what she did after Nala left the Pride Lands. Perhaps she has taken up Nala's job from the movie and left the Pride Lands seeking help to get rid of Scar and runs across Nala in Caerlon or somewhere else on her journey.

33 years old
priestess
Mishael Morgan
lion skinwalker
xehacora
Rafiki
words go here
65 years old
High Priest of the Hunt
Morgan Freeman
baboon skinwalker
xehacora

Running for her life The dark rain from her eyes still falls Breathtaking butterfly Chose a dark day to live

lily
Oct 2 2017, 09:52 PM Quote

Bumping this one

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

TAGBOX
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Affiliates
Resources & Directories

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.