Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Official Updates
The Bard
 Posted: May 14 2016, 03:37 AM
When all of the beauty turns to pain When all of the madness falls like rain As long as we crash and we collide We will be gorgeous, you and I.
Admin
Bookworm

Henceforth, this thread will be used by the staff of OUAN to keep our members informed of updates and developments. Though in the past we have attempted to use PMs and the Tag Box for this purpose, we fear that the announcements are being buried in the Tag Box and are unnecessarily filling the PM boxes of our members. Thus, we have created the Official Updates thread. This may be as simple as the opening or closing of an Activity Check, news that Gahlions have been distributed for that month, or information regarding a site event.

We highly recommend that everyone check in on this thread frequently.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmailGTalk
^
The Bard
 Posted: May 14 2016, 03:41 AM
When all of the beauty turns to pain When all of the madness falls like rain As long as we crash and we collide We will be gorgeous, you and I.
Admin
Bookworm

In Character Thread Maintenance has occurred. Any thread which has not been replied to in the last 45 days has been moved to the inactive threads archive. If you would like to revive the thread, please see the Thread Moderation Request form.
PMEmailGTalk
^
The Bard
 Posted: May 27 2016, 12:25 AM
Admin
Bookworm

The following characters have had (1) Excusal returned to them. This Excusal was used in the June 2015 Activity Check and according to the rules has been refreshed as of the June 2016 Activity Check and can now, once more, be used.

Amedimaredhi
Elsa
Gawain Orcadian
Gwydion Argall
Helios the Lightgiver
Huntsman, The
Jack Frost
PMEmailGTalk
^
The Bard
 Posted: May 27 2016, 02:47 AM
Admin
Bookworm

Gahlion Distribution for the month of May has taken place. Feel free to spend your Gahlions in the upcoming Activity Check!
PMEmailGTalk
^
The Bard
 Posted: Jun 1 2016, 03:00 AM
Admin
Bookworm

The Activity Check is now open and will remain open until 12:01 AM EDT on the 7th! Don't forget that the store is now open if you want to spend those hard earned Gahlions!
PMEmailGTalk
^
The Bard
 Posted: Jun 4 2016, 03:36 AM
Admin
Bookworm

The Solharan Wedding event forums have now been closed. If you had a thread in these forums, it will now be found in the Zabier forum.

The Warrior's Tourney event forums have now been closed. If you had a thread in these forums, it will now be found in the Caerleon forum.

PMEmailGTalk
^
The Bard
 Posted: Jun 7 2016, 03:50 AM
Admin
Bookworm

The Activity Check is now closed. All claims for dropped characters and inactive characters will be removed shortly.

PMEmailGTalk
^
The Bard
 Posted: Jun 8 2016, 02:24 AM
Admin
Bookworm

The Shipping Debates have been regrouped by Kingdom of Importance (or member group), it is our hope that this will facilitate easier navigation of the shippers and aid everyone in shipping and threading as quickly and easily as possible.

In addition to this, we have also added a new 'Crossover' thread which has been pinned to the top of each shipping debate subforum. In this thread, you are welcome to advertise any characters that might have reason to interact with people of another kingdom. (If say, for instance, your character Alf spends his summers with his grandmother on the coast of the Maritanis and could have encounted Merfolk or Pirates there despite his member group being Xehacora.)

As always direct questions or suggestions to the Mod Squad and we will do everything we can to help you.

PMEmailGTalk
^
The Bard
 Posted: Jun 14 2016, 01:45 AM
Admin
Bookworm

The following characters have had (1) Excusal returned to them. This Excusal was used in the July 2015 Activity Check and according to the rules has been refreshed as of the July 2016 Activity Check and can now, once more, be used.

Esmeralda Nudara
Viktor
PMEmailGTalk
^
The Bard
 Posted: Jun 14 2016, 05:09 AM
Admin
Bookworm

In an effort to better organize the Tagbox, we are instituting a Tagbox Claim. This will help the staff to keep track of what accounts belong to what players so that we can keep the inactive character tagbox accounts deleted to make way for new characters to fill their spots.

All current Members of OUAN have until July 1st to respond to the Tagbox Claim with the accounts they wish to keep for the active characters. If you fail to reply by July 1st, your Tagbox accounts will be deleted and you will need to re-register them. If you fail to claim the accounts after you re-register them, they will be deleted again the following month following the end of the Activity Check. So, please, to save everyone a lot of trouble...claim those Tagbox accounts.

The new Claim can be found HERE.

It will be added to the Claim forums links in the next few days.

PMEmailGTalk
^
The Bard
 Posted: Jun 22 2016, 11:54 PM
Admin
Bookworm

In Character Thread Maintenance has occurred. Any thread which has not been replied to in the last 45 days has been moved to the To Be Continued Forums corresponding to their location forums. Any thread which has not been replied to in the last 90 days has been moved to the Inactive Threads archive. If you would like to revive a thread out of the archives, please see the Thread Moderation Request form. All threads in the To Be Continued forums can still be posted in and completed at your leisure.
PMEmailGTalk
^
The Bard
 Posted: Jun 25 2016, 01:11 AM
Admin
Bookworm

Gahlion Distribution for the month of June has taken place. Feel free to spend your Gahlions in the upcoming Activity Check!

If you notice any discrepancies in your totals feel free to contact staff. We do not always math well.

PMEmailGTalk
^
The Bard
 Posted: Jul 6 2016, 11:55 PM
Admin
Bookworm

The Activity Check is now closed. All claims for dropped characters and inactive characters will be removed shortly.

PMEmailGTalk
^
The Bard
 Posted: Jul 30 2016, 03:00 AM
Admin
Bookworm

In Character Thread Maintenance has occurred. Any thread which has not been replied to in the last 45 days has been moved to the To Be Continued Forums corresponding to their location forums. Any thread which has not been replied to in the last 90 days has been moved to the Inactive Threads archive. If you would like to revive a thread out of the archives, please see the Thread Moderation Request form. All threads in the To Be Continued forums can still be posted in and completed at your leisure.

PMEmailGTalk
^
The Bard
 Posted: Jul 30 2016, 03:03 AM
Admin
Bookworm

The following characters have had (1) Excusal returned to them. This Excusal was used in the August 2015 Activity Check and according to the rules has been refreshed as of the August 2016 Activity Check and can now, once more, be used.

Epithumia
Gwydion Argall

PMEmailGTalk
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

Affiliates
Resources & Directories

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.