Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Character Wiki Page Check-In, reply w/in when character wikis are done
The Bard
 Posted: Oct 7 2016, 03:40 AM
When all of the beauty turns to pain When all of the madness falls like rain As long as we crash and we collide We will be gorgeous, you and I.
Admin
Bookworm

PLEASE NOTE: As of January 31, 2017, characters whose wiki pages are not listed as complete below (and/or have not filed all necessary claims) will not be eligible to Excuse their characters from an Activity Check nor will they be permitted to use AC Cards. In addition, characters with incomplete wiki pages will not be permitted to post Wanted Ads until their pages are complete.

Character Wiki Page
Every member of OUAN is responsible for completing and maintaining a Wiki Page for each of their characters. These Wiki Pages are invaluable resources for keeping track of various aspects of site canon in a location where they are readily accessible to all current and perspective members of our community.

Upon acceptance of a character, the staff will create a blank page for you to fill in all pertinent information about your character. When you have completed filling in the important facts and any events which you have plotted or threaded to the point in the site timeline specified below, please respond to this Check-In to let the staff know that you are happy with the current state of your Character Wiki Page. If it meets the standards outlined in the Check Sheet below, the staff will approve the Wiki Page and you will not be required to do any maintenance to it until Quarterly Updates take place.

Four times a year, or roughly every three months, the Staff will ask our members to update any important information in their wiki pages by adding new important details and once more checking in below. If a member checks in for all four Quarterly Updates, they will automatically be exempt from an Activity Check. If they do not meet the Quarterly Updates, than any data not entered into their wikis will not be considered canon and will not need to be recognized by any members of OUAN (present or future).

However, if you would like to update your Wiki Pages more frequently than on a Quarterly basis, you are free to do. Simply make the updates and fill in the Update code located below.

Please allow at least 14 (fourteen) days for the staff to review your wiki pages. If there are discrepancies or questions about the contents, the review process may take a bit longer.

CHARACTER WIKI PAGE COMPLETED -- Once you have filled out the intial information from your character's creation and activity to the point listed below, please use the following code to let the staff know that your Wiki Page is ready for review.

character name
alias

CODE

[dohtml]<style>#ellegame5 { width: 500; padding-bottom: 20px; }#ellegame5 .text { background: #fff; margin-left: -10px; padding: 10px 15px; text-align: center; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9px; line-height: 90%; color: #000;}#ellegame5 .head { background: #7c977d; color: #fff; font-family: georgia; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: -2px; font-size: 40px; padding: 30px; margin-left: -10px;}#ellegame5 .sub { background: #7c977d; color: #fff; font-family: calibri; font-size: 6px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; margin-top: -33px; position: relative; padding: 0px; line-height: 100%;}</style><center><div id="ellegame5">

<div class="text"><a href="LINK TO WIKI PAGE">My Wiki Is Complete!</A></div>

<div class="head">character name</div>
<a href="http://shine.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=459"><div class="sub">alias</div></a>

</div></center>[/dohtml]

NON-SCHEDULED UPDATES -- If you have updated your COMPLETED Character Wiki Page and it is not time for a scheduled Quarterly Update, please use the code below to let the staff know that your updates need to be approved.

I have updated my wiki!

Updates Made: Please summarize the updates or changes you have made to your wiki page so the staff knows what to look for when reviewing the page.
character name
alias

CODE

[dohtml]<style>#ellegame { width: 500; padding-bottom: 20px; }#ellegame .text { background: #fff; margin-left: -10px; padding: 10px 15px; text-align: center; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9px; line-height: 90%; color: #000;}#ellegame .head { background: #463657; color: #fff; font-family: georgia; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: -2px; font-size: 40px; padding: 30px; margin-left: -10px;}#ellegame .sub { background: #463657; color: #fff; font-family: calibri; font-size: 6px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; margin-top: -33px; position: relative; padding: 0px; line-height: 100%;}</style><center><div id="ellegame">

<div class="text"><a href="LINK TO WIKI">I have updated my wiki!</A></A><P>

[align=left]<B>Updates Made:</B>  Please summarize the updates or changes you have made to your wiki page so the staff knows what to look for when reviewing the page.</div>[/align]

<a href="http://shine.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=459"><div class="sub">alias</div></a>

</div></center>[/dohtml]

QUARTERLY UPDATE If you have been alerted that it is time for a Quarterly Update, please use the following code to let the Staff know that you are completed your Quarterly Update and your character's wiki page is complete to the time in the site timeline specified below.

My Quarterly Update is complete!

Updates Made: Please summarize the updates or changes you have made to your wiki page so the staff knows what to look for when reviewing the page.
character name
alias

CODE
[dohtml]<style>
#ellegame2 { width: 500; padding-bottom: 20px; }
#ellegame2 .text { background: #fff; margin-left: -10px; padding: 10px 15px; text-align: center; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9px; line-height: 90%; color: #000;}
#ellegame2 .head { background: #1f1f1f; color: #fff; font-family: georgia; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: -2px; font-size: 40px; padding: 30px; margin-left: -10px;}
#ellegame2 .sub { background: #1f1f1f; color: #fff; font-family: calibri; font-size: 6px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; margin-top: -33px; position: relative; padding: 0px; line-height: 100%;}
</style><center><div id="ellegame2">

<div class="text"><a href="LINK TO WIKI PAGE">My Quarterly Update is complete!</A><P>

[align=left]<B>Updates Made:</B>  Please summarize the updates or changes you have made to your wiki page so the staff knows what to look for when reviewing the page.</div>[/align]

</div></center>[/dohtml]

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmailGTalk
^
The Bard
 Posted: Oct 7 2016, 03:52 AM
When all of the beauty turns to pain When all of the madness falls like rain As long as we crash and we collide We will be gorgeous, you and I.
Admin
Bookworm

Current Checkpoint
All Character Wiki Pages should be up to do date as of the time stated below with as much information as you have presently for said character. If you have incomplete threads or plots that are still ongoing, you may wait for them to be completed and update on your own or during the next Quarterly Update. However, please remember that nothing is considered canon until it is in the wiki and approved by the staff.
Yarrow Arc: Chapter 2
Please update your Wikis accordingly.

Wiki Checksheet
If you want to ensure that your Wiki will be accepted by the staff, please make note of the following criteria. Failure to meet the following criteria may cause the staff to ask for edits to wiki pages before approving them.
Pleasure ensure the following is true.
• Your Application is summarized. Please do not use the application unless you have written it in a third person informative format that would be appropriate for a wiki.

• The Infobox is filled out to the best of your ability and any pictures of playbys are credited with the name of the playby.

• If there is a thread that corresponds to the history that you are writing (like a meet up with a person or group, or an event that was threaded out), please link it within the page either in a reference list or in a text link within the information of the page, either will do.

• If you reference something/someone that has a page - like an item/family/place/tale, and it is significant to the character - then provide a link.

PMEmailGTalk
^
The Bard
 Posted: Oct 7 2016, 04:06 AM
Admin
Bookworm

Incomplete

Ace
Amber Jackson
Bea
Huntsman, The
Eponine
Elaine Corbin
Marian Dee Wymond
Nimue
Odette
Olwyn
Kiki
Esya
Lily
Fa Mulan - Fa Bao
Nala
Panda
Robin Dee Wymond
Sloane
Simba
Tele
Orpheus
Complete

Alistair
Alistair ®
Amelia Bonny ®
Lamia ®
Lasciel The Destroyer
Morgana ®
Bard
Aethanryke the Forebearer ®
Amalthea ®
Gwenhwyfar Pendragon ®
Hippolyta ®
Maleficent ®
Percius Marillac ®
Sir Didymus ®
Bones
Alexandrea Morana
Arthur Pendragon
Jack Frost
Eponine
Eurydice
Fox
Sabel the Soul Reaper
Nic
Illyria Ryker
Morpheus
Tiger Lily
Vivienne Rainecourt
Nyxi
Boogeyman, The (review)
Cheshire Cat (review)
Larentya (review)
Larissa (review)
Nemesis (review)
Raukus the Reveler
Panda
Avilon Vaughn
Gerda Frost
Reba
Belle Desrosiers
Sam
Pocahontas
Selene the Moon Maiden
Sloane
Gustavo Martinez
Merlin
Tahir Nejem
PMEmailGTalk
^
Morgana
 Posted: Oct 29 2016, 07:47 AM
It's alright... you can't know what I know. But you'll see, sooner or later... You'll see I was right.
Caerleon
Half-Fae

EDIT: Alistair is approved.
-------------

EDIT: Amelia is approved.
-------------
Lasciel the Destroyer
Alistair

EDIT: Wiki page under review. Need feedback from Bard and Eponine prior to final approval.
-------------

EDIT: Lamia is approved.
-------------

EDIT: Morgana is approved

This post has been edited by Vex: Nov 6 2016, 04:04 PM
PMAIM
^
Merlin
 Posted: Nov 20 2016, 05:28 PM
http://onceanightmare.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=2257
I might disintegrate into the thin air if you'd like I'm not the dark center of the universe like you thought. Well, it took a lot of work to be the ass that I am and I'm real damn sure that anyone can, equally easily fuck you over
Caerleon
Fae

--------------------

Most Likely to Die Before the Next Nighties:

MERLIN

Best Romance Threads:

MERMUE

PMAIM
^
Tahir Nejem
 Posted: Nov 20 2016, 05:40 PM
http://onceanightmare.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=2257
The light had slipped through the window the morning ripped you away
Archived
Human

--------------------

PMAIM
^
Gustavo Martinez
 Posted: Nov 20 2016, 06:08 PM
http://onceanightmare.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=ST&f=103&t=2257&st=0#entry5724
I wake alone, in a woman's room I hardly know. I wake alone- and pretend that I am finally home.
Xehacora
Lycan

--------------------

MONGREL M I N D

PMAIM
^
Selene the Moon Maiden
 Posted: Jan 6 2017, 07:30 PM
Selene the Moon Maiden

Selene The Moon Maiden
Sam

Also: I made some edits to the Pocahontas Canon page, including character descriptions and the current state of affairs.
^
Nyxi
 Posted: Jan 8 2017, 03:12 PM
Larentya | The Cheshire Cat | The White Queen | The Dragon | Nemesis | Raukus the Reveler | The White Hart
OOC
A Wildthing

The White Hart
nyxi

The Cheshire Cat
nyxi

ths Boogeyman
nyxi

Raukus the Reveler
nyxi

This post has been edited by Nyxi: Jan 30 2017, 07:14 PM

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
The Bard
 Posted: Jan 30 2017, 05:00 PM
Admin
Bookworm

Aethanryke the Forebearer
Bard

Approved: 1/28/17

Gwenhwyfar Pendragon
Bard

Percius Marillac
Bard

Approved: 1/28/17

PMEmailGTalk
^
Goldie Locke
 Posted: Jan 31 2017, 06:35 AM
Nothing is as painful as staying stuck where you don't belong.
Refugee
Ursine Shifter

PM
^
Tiger Lily
 Posted: Feb 3 2017, 11:37 PM
Tiger Lily

Illyria Ryker
Nic

Vivienne Rainecourt
Nic
^
Bones
 Posted: Feb 6 2017, 06:40 AM
Just once I want my life to be like an 80’s movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason.
College Student

Alexandrea Morana
Bones

Arthur Pendragon
Bones

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMGTalk
^
Eponine
 Posted: Feb 6 2017, 11:46 PM
Plot Mod
Uknown

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Belle Desrosiers
 Posted: Feb 11 2017, 10:28 PM

Belle DesRosiers
Reba
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

Affiliates
Resources & Directories

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.