Add Reply

Planes and Ponies and Paris, OH MY!

Just once I want my life to be like an 80’s movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason.

Bones
May 10 2017, 11:59 PM Quote

Type: HALF
Reason: Travels and thingsss

So I know I just finished school and was like "YASS bitches I'll be back" but truth be told I actually have two trips planned in the next month and a half. Go figure. Just sorta happened. Anyways, the first one begins Saturday, and it is a camping trip with ponies in the Southwest so from Saturday the 13th to the 22nd I'll most likely be full absence. Then I'll be back for about a week, then GONE again, this time to Europe but I think I will be bringing my laptop so I might be around though not likely be posting. Then I get back, and three weeks later start work so hopefully shant be going anywhere after that.

Woop. Love y'all.

Bones

Just once I want my life to be like an 80’s movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason.

Bones
May 31 2017, 01:08 AM Quote

Quick update - so I leave the 1st of June, and so far it looks like I'm going to have internets and an ipad in Europe. Course...I'm going to be doing Europey things while in Europe so I won't be on much but don't be surprised if I pop by to say hello smile.gif. Back the 16th of June but will be severely jet lagged...maybe i'll pop by and you can get an idea of what a drunk bones might be like XD.

Bones
Jun 16 2017, 07:25 PM Quote

OKay so update I'm back at home but I am very dead inside XD. Twas a long and awesome trip but ive only gotten 4 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours so i'll need some time to recover yo. XD. a day. an hour. a week. a year. idk what it'll be at this point lmao

cheers,
bones

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

TAGBOX
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Affiliates
Resources & Directories

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.