Add Reply
New Poll

exploring, tag › open

lily
Jan 17 2018, 08:05 PM / Post #: 37330 Quote

Amazon in Training
It had been a long time since Meg had been in Allutheria and she was having a strange time dealing with it. Especially with the attack from her husband. Hercules' attack had gotten to her core and she was deeply troubled by it still. It was disturbing and she wanted to cry. Her life had been turned upside down and nearly dying had shaken her. Her and her children both. They made an exception and allowed Megara to take the training to become an Amazon alongside her children.

While training was normally done as a child, Meg had not been among the Amazon's when she was younger and then had lived on Ga'leah for hundreds of years; but given the circumstances of her near death it was agreed that Meg needed to know how to defend herself if something like that were to happen again. She had tried to fight back against him, but he had been far too strong and she and their daughters had nearly died as a result. Ever since coming here she had been training non-stop and though her muscles ached every night it was worth it as she was getting stronger and more proficient every day.

When training was over she would busy herself with sewing to keep her skills in tact; though she was away she was still a member of the tailor's guild, and they expected nothing but the best. The skill had come in quite handy around the Amazons and it kept her mind blank so she wouldn't have to think about her husband.

Right now however, Meg had a free day while her children did not, and she was planning on using that to her advantage and going and exploring the area around Castle Evermore where she was currently living. Meg had lost three homes to the Blight and as such this would be her new home. At least now that the Blight was destroyed, perhaps she could keep this one for a while.

Tag:

Notes:

I RIVAL ANY FUCKING MAN.

Bard
Apr 6 2018, 12:35 AM / Post #: 37888 Quote

invincible summer
There was perhaps nothing Hippolyta despised more than being at the mercy of another. She had, nearly from the moment of creation, been a force of nature as blazingly hot and independent as the season she represented. She’d spent millenia raging against the gods, desperate for autonomy and more millenia plotting bloody revenge on the Pantheon for all that she and her people had suffered.

The loss of her first love had ignited the war in her soul. It had taken the death of her daughter to call an armistice. Hippolyta was returning, alone. She did not feel shame, but she knew that perhaps the Amazons would when they learned what she had done. After so long preaching against surrender and compromise, what she had done felt very much like defeat. Of course, she knew that it was not, but she still rued breaking the news to her Amazons.

There was something jarring about the White Court. Hippolyta did not like white. Perhaps it reminded her too much of winter, her antithesis? She preferred green, though there was no ‘green court’. Her hand itched at her side as she walked, desperate to shed blood and stain the white marble red. She did not wear the sparse leather chitons that were typical fare, not now. She wore nothing that would mark her as the Queen of the Amazons, simply a long sheath dress and a dark cloak pulled tighter over her hair. So far, she had been lucky enough to pass through unnoticed, but as she rounded one corner her eyes lit upon a somewhat familiar face.

One of the recruits. Older than most. If she recalled correctly, she was the wife of the Heart King’s bastard son, the man Hippolyta’s sister seemed to despise with such a vengeance. The Queen of the Amazons wanted to ignore her and keep walking, but her duty to her people outweighed her own shame. She paused, throwing back the cloak’s hood and shaking free her hair to address the woman in what she hoped did not strike her as the disguise it had been. “You are far from camp. By choice or necessity?” She did not think that the White Court would be anything less than hospitable, nor did she think the Amazons would chase the woman off, but after all that had transpired Hippolyta was not entirely certain of anything any longer.

tag: @who
count: to ten // notes: b sharp
spenny

lily
Apr 29 2018, 12:39 PM / Post #: 38114 Quote

Amazon in Training
Meg was brought out of her explorations when she noticed the lone figure walking across the grounds. It was not anyone that Meg recognized, but she could easily tell it was female and that they were dangerous. Perhaps it was an amazon that the tailor hadn't met yet. She knew that the figure couldn't be from the Sugar Plum Court, she was far too dangerous. If only she knew who she was about to run across.

Living among the amazons had been good for her; they had helped her recover from the beatings that her soon to be ex husband had placed upon her and she shivered a bit at the memories. Her body would forever have scars from that night and she would always have nightmares; the unfortunate part was that so would her children and that was what she could not forgive Hercules for.

When the hood came down on the stranger Meg immediately recognized the Queen and she knelt and bowed her head in respect to the woman. When Hippolyta asked her why she was outside she lifted her head, "I am out by choice Majesty. My trainers gave me the afternoon off, I picked up the teachings quickly and I was allowed to explore. I did not realize I was so far from camp."

Tag:Hippolyta

Notes:

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.